The wave of momentum continues to swell for TS drivers on the PGA Tour. Since the start of the new calendar year Titleist has been the top driver choice among players at every PGA Tour event including:
- Sentry Tournament of Champions: Titleist was the top driver choice at the winners-only event with nine drivers in play (T1) at Kapalua. Of the nine players gaming a Titleist driver, eight trusted a TS2 or TS3 model in the bag.
- Sony Open: Titleist led the driver count with 45 drivers in play at Waialae Country Club, as Titleist made PGA Tour history, becoming the only golf equipment manufacturer to ever sweep the equipment counts at a full-field event... from the GOLF BALL through EVERY major GOLF CLUB category. Eleven players put a new TS2 or TS3 into competitive play for the first time at the Sony, as there were more new Titleist TS2 (10) and TS3 (28) model drivers in play (38 of 45 Titleist drivers) than all of the nearest competitors driver models combined (32).
- Desert Classic: Titleist was once again the driver of choice in Palm Springs, with 45 players relying on a Titleist driver. Of those 45 Titleist drivers in play, 38 were TS models (TS2 -10 | TS3 -28), equaling the number of all of the nearest competitor's driver models combined (38).
- Farmers Insurance Open: Titleist was once again the driver of choice in San Diego, with 47 players relying on a Titleist driver. Of those 47 Titleist drivers in play, 41 were TS models (TS2 - 12 | TS3 - 29), surpassing the number of all of the nearest competitor's driver models combined (36). Validating the player confidence seen two weks earlier, Titleist once again swept the equipment counts... from the GOLF BALL through EVERY major GOLF CLUB category.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: The story remains the same this week at TPC Scottsdale, where Titleist is the top driver choice among players in the field of 132. Of the 37 Titleist drivers in play, 31 are TS models (TS2 - 10 | TS3 - 21).
• • •
"The entire TS Project started with a challenge from our players on Tour to create drivers that deliver more speed," said Josh Talge, Vice President of Marketing for Titleist Clubs. "These same players have seen the performance gains and have made Titleist drivers the most played at each of the PGA Tour events in 2019. There's more work to do, but we're humbled by their trust."
Click here for a full listing of Players Trusting TS Drivers