Golfer in Titleist AVX Commercial

Follow Thread

By GKuper

  • 5 Replies
  1. Silly question: does anyone know the name of the female golfer in the 2020 AVX commercial? Her swing is great and I was hoping to see more examples of it as my daughter and I work on our own swings.

    Thank you!

    Post Image
  2. TT Member

    TT Member
    Hertfordshire, UK

    Paige Spiranac?
  3. I’ve heard good things about the AVX. What’s recommended driver speed for this ball? I
  4. I’ve gone from the prov1 to the prov1x to the avx. By far the avx for me,I do not a fast club head speed, is the best. More distance better dispersion and don’t feel a huge difference in putting or chipping
  5. Chuck Z

    Chuck Z
    Mt Pleasant, SC

    My boss is a bomber, scratch golfer, small college national champions when in college. He changed to the AVX because he spins the ball a lot. As he has stated he can plant a row of corn with his divots in the fairway. Distance is not the reason he changed. Do not think club head speed has a lot to do with it, all in what you feel is good for your particular game. He was playing the Prov1x. If you hit it well and are scoring well, then it might be the ball for you. Scoring is 90 percent mental and the other 10 percent is in your mind. Cheers.
  6. JAM


    I'm a high spin player, I need got keep my ball straight and lower than the Pro V1 provides and I like a soft feeling ball. The AVX is the answer. Give it a try.

Please login to post a comment.

Sign In

Haven't registered for Team Titleist yet?

Sign Up