It’s time to check off another bucket list destination … we’re excited to announce that we’re headed to Kohler, Wisconsin for the Fourth-Annual Team Titleist Invitational!
We’ve partnered with Destination Kohler to create a two-day event from August 28 – 30, 2019 and a special package that will help make the experience one you won’t want to miss. And this year, the final round of the event will be played on the Straits Course at Whistling Straits – host of the 2004, 2010 and 2015 PGA Championships, the 2007 U.S. Senior Open and the future site of the 2020 Ryder Cup.
Check out all of the details below and we hope to see you in Wisconsin this August!
Package prices start at:
- $1,749.00 per person at the Inn on Woodlake (Double Occupancy)
- $1,913.07 per person at the American Club (Double Occupancy)
- $2,027.40 per person at the Inn on Woodlake (Single Occupancy)
- $2,332.25 per person at the American Club (Single Occupancy)
The package includes:
- Accommodations at Destination Kohler for two nights
- Entry into the Team Titleist Invitational, all greens fees and access to practice areas
- Round 1 will be played on the Blackwolf Run River Course
- Round 2 will be played on the Straits Course at Whistling Straits (caddie fees included, caddie gratuity is not included, walking only course)*
- Daily breakfast before golf
- Cocktail reception and welcome party Wednesday evening
- Lunch and dinner Thursday
- Lunch and awards ceremony Friday
- Access to special events and guests
- Tournament gift pack featuring an assortment of exclusive Team Titleist gear
There are limited spots available in this event and reservations are first come, first serve. So, if you’re interested, please call: (866) 712-8289 to speak with a member of the Destination Kohler team.
*Valid August 28 - 30, 2019. Based on availability. Schedule of events is subject to change. Please note, the round on Whistling Straits will be walking only.
*Checkout on Friday, August 30 is 12:00 p.m.