Take your long game further.
Superior technology for long game performance.
High launching hybrids that fly farther and land soft.
Available Lofts: 19°, 21°, 23°, 25°, 27°
Active Recoil Channel™, Thin Face, High MOI
Active Recoil Channel technology actively flexes at impact to generate high speed and low spin for long distance. The Ultra Thin Face delivers speed and distance across the entire hitting area. The high MOI design delivers speed on off-center hits.
Relieved Sole Edges
816 Hybrids have a relieved leading edge and Active Recoil Channel™ edge to help them glide through the turf.
Two models, loft choices every 2 degrees, and a new 1 degree SureFit Tour™ hosel adjustment for loft and lie, 816H provide the most precise fit and yardage gaps we've ever offered.
- Large, confidence inspiring profile for golfers that need enhanced launch
- Slight face progression for golfers that prefer a fairway metal look
- Outstanding performance from the rough
- Distance through high speed and low spin from Active Recoil Channel™
- Distance from the Ultra Thin Face design
- More distance more often from the High MOI design
- Precision fit through more lofts and industry leading SureFit Tour™ adjustability
Titleist 816 HybridsTitleist 816 Hybrids
¹Loft and Lie are independently adjustable, see SureFit Tour™ Performance Guide for details.
²Women's standard length is 1.00" less.
³Measured using stock shafts and grip at standard length.
Stock Shaft & Grip
Flexes: R, S
Weight: 70g, 72g
Torque: 3.8°, 3.8°
Flexes: A, R, S
Weight: 57g, 59g, 61g
Torque: 4.4°, 4.2°, 4.0°
Interested in the 816H1?
Titleist designs the highest performing equipment and offers the most precise club fitter experience in the game.
Find a Fitting Location