Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where at Sentosa Golf Club is the Titleist National Fitting Centre located?
The National Fitting Centre is located at the far left of the driving range tee at the club house. On the far left side of the tee you will see a small practice green, please proceed down the steps just beyond the putting green to find us.
2. Are bookings refundable upon cancellation?
Please choose your appointment date and time carefully as bookings are non-refundable. Bookings can be re-scheduled up until 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
3. Is my fitting fee refunded if I purchase the clubs recommended?
No, the fitting fee is a charge for the premier experience provided.
4. How do I purchase my golf clubs after my fitting?
Post fitting you will be emailed full specifications of the clubs that deliver optimum performance for you. These specifications can then be taken to the Titleist retailer of your choice for order and purchase.
5. What launch monitor is used?
Trackman Pro™ is used for all fittings, following your fitting you will be provided with a full Trackman Pro™ report outlining the performance benefits of your recommended equipment.
6. What golf balls are used for fittings?
All fittings are conducted with either Pro V1 or Pro V1x golf balls.
7. What if I would like to be fitted for multiple products or a different configuration of clubs to the fitting services listed?
Please contact us at the the below email for further information.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact us here